Welcome to this latest issue of www.foresttech.news. We brought forward the second issue for the year as we’ve been inundated with forest resource management, remote sensing and inventory management stories. Thanks to all of you who have contributed over the last few weeks.
In addition to a range of new postings, on the newsletter and website this month, you’ll notice we’ve also added a new feature. We now have a new video section on the website. These videos are drawn from recent presentations at ForestTECH events (with speaker approval) and clips from more recent articles and reports.
If you have your own video clips from recent work, from research, trials or product launches, please send them through and we’ll look to post them. Enjoy this latest issue. Any contributions or leads for this monthly newsletter will be gratefully received.
Stories this issue:
- Standardising Remote Sensing Data Collection at FEMA
- Improving the modelling of forest harvesting
- Drone sets a new world record
- Airobotics Automated Drones Add LiDAR
- Landsat: The cornerstone of global land imaging
- Delair Launches Aerial Intelligence Platform
- Evaluating the Economics of BVLOS Drone Operations
- New analytics platform to help future-proof farms
If you haven’t already, you can subscribe to this email newsletter.
Share this Post